Saturday 16 June 2007

For Lease: My NZ friends

I've decided that since I'm out of the country, my friends are in lack of me, and they are being greatly underutilized on my part, so I thought, they're great people I'm sure they must be worth something.
I am offering them for a lease period of no more than 7 months, at which point you must leave them and let them spend the next month organising my return party.
They are from various parts of the country but to make full use of them I would suggest being in either Tauranga or Christchurch, or possibly Auckland.
They are all separately house-trained but put them in groups of 5 or more and this house-training is often disregarded, resulting in drunk pets, empty bottles and personal injury.
They possess a wide variety of skills ranging from the ability to consume alcohol in vast quantities in short periods of time to basic ninjitsu skills and everything in between.
Price: Offers
Period: ASAP - 6 Jan 2008
So there you have it, feel free to post any questions
Genuine offers only, please contact me on this blog.
Thanks,
Brad

EDIT: This package now includes occasional sexual favours. Thanks Kim

5 comments:

Antony and Kim said...

so no takers yet. Maybe you should offer sexual favours as well :)

anderchris said...

6 bottle caps. Take it or leave it

Brad said...

Do they come with the bottles attached?

anderchris said...

No deal.

Anonymous said...

i think u shud take a marketing paper :-P