Wednesday 20 June 2007

It's Wednesday, woop 2 days to go in the week, and what a week, actually no strike that.
Though I have had a couple of fun experiences, firstly on Sunday night I saw my first Korean guy, white girl couple. They don't actually exist so I'm gonna assume he was Korean American, particularly since she was a Paris Hilton look-alike (not as in attractive, as in blond, seemed a little ditsy and was in jail for DUI, well maybe not hte last one.)
You outside Korea may not understand the brevity of the situation, literally every second guy in Korea has a gf, actually probably more than that, and I've even seen two Korean guy/white guy couples (homosexuality isn't particularly well accepted here) but never before a Korean guy/White girl.
In other news Dan and Katie have officially left Korea, the end of an era.
Oh and I've got a cellphone, for free, woot,
And apparently you guys aren't worth anything, see proceeding post.
There's something else important, but fucked if I can remember it.
Ooh actually there is another thing, not that interesting but recent, during Kung Fu tonight, during jump roundhouse type kicks I kicked the guy next to me in the kidneys, fuck, I wish I could have apologized, I think I might go learn the Korean word for I apologize now.
Oh.. and I smell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So whats your cell phone number???
Love Mommy

Brad said...

I've got access to your account again ...

Anonymous said...

So what's your cell phone number then... Love Aunty xxxx