Friday 23 March 2007

International Shutdown Day

Tomorrow is International Shutdown Day, no using computers for 24 hours, I'm in, I'm a big fan of anythig that resembles a cult, (hence the smoothness of my pc-mac transition) so no updates.
So I thought I'd finsih my work week now with a casual post in a semi-druken state.
At this point I have come to the realisation nothing happened today, it was a good week end, the kids were reasonable, I had at least one kid crying in most of my classes today, I forgive Jina cos her Grandad died last week, and she missed her Mom, but Charl Hee Lee is just a fucking pussy.
As for non-kindergarten kids crying, grow some freaking balls.
Oh man I saw a delivery guy for Pizza Cat pizza twenty minutes ago, awesome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you bradley. let us know what you did to entertain yourself with out your computer.

Unknown said...

tell you what, you should make us a new poll to vote on