Sunday 25 March 2007

Today is Sunday

Woot, I managed a day without my computer, was not really worth it though, I meant to buy speakers the day before but the shop didnt have any that I wanted so my day without a computer was a day without music, it was still good, spent an hour and a half cleaning, watched some ice hockey on the tremendous heap of propaganda that is the Armed Forces Network, and read the book Absurdistan in one go (just over 6 hours 350 odd pages) it was pretty good, nothing special but it won prizes and stuff, who knows.

I'm trying to think of another poll but I'm drawing a complete blank, so it's coming, eventually

Oh and I've realised I've gotta catch up with some of you properly, so I'll try and send some emails this week, if you don't get an email, you're either in Chch and I have constant contact with you or I'm still getting round to it so be patient.

I'm gonna buy a new camera next weekend so I'll start posting photos a lot more often after that, maybe even try and work out Flickr, who knows.

No comments: