Wednesday 7 March 2007

250 Visits

Woop, woop, 250+ visits, i thought i might give you some stats
This is starting from 15 March
Total Visits 256
Average Per Day 15
Average Visit Length 2:54

Total page views 418
Average Per Day 24
Average Per Visit 1.5

And now to make things easier, random graphs
Visits per day


Visits by country-


So unnecessary but yeah, not all english woot
















I'm sorry but who the fuck is using IE, the shame.

















So now through the power of cheap pie graphs you now know much more about the visitors to my site than you could possibly wnat to know.

And following the same vein, I am closing the ninja/pirates poll,
In summary ninja's had a strong lead until someone pointed out that semantically the second option also chose ninja's so I'm giving 100% ninjas

I'm gonna post another poll, however this one is with is with another site hopefully it doesn't have the ridiculous amount of ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout the IE, I get bored at work.

Although, I think your graph is lying, I use Safari at home!