Wednesday 7 March 2007

My first Korean Penis and my first Korean business card

Luckily not from the same person, but both from guys.
I'll start with saying I joined a gym today (hopefully that explains the penis) hafta say from my huge sample size of one, Koreans have smaller penii.(And I'm supposed to be teaching
English.)
The business card came shortly after, on the subway back, the guy next to me asks me where I'm from (keep in mind no-one talks to strangers in Korean subways-ever, people barely talk to their friends it), I say NZ, he turns away hesitates, then turns back and tells that the girls across the train, his friends think my hair colour is nice (Oh yeah what a compliment) they all start giggling, myeh it gives m something to do so i had a bit of a chat with him, turns out they work in the same district as me, but as it's 8.40 turns out one of the girls is leaving so they were partying,(this conversation was amidst a constant giggling from the two girls across from us)
Twas hilarious, he pulls out his phone showing me a picture of him and his girlfriend (good) and asks which one of the three people across from us (the 2 girls and a guy) look most like her, I'm stumped, I'm gettting better at distinguishing Korean faces in fact I'm prety good at it, but not that good, by then it was my stop, he asks if i have a business card, of course i don't so he gives me his, and the girls almost fall off their seats in laughter. (sidenote for better context, they were mid-twenties)

I've had a craving for a smoothie all day so i got home, plugged my laptop in, yay my internet finally works, and headed out, its so freaking cold, snow is actually settling today (oh yeah it's kinda snowed a couple times but it never stays, but it's staying there now ish) The weather right now is hell, Dan described March in Seoul as God's attempt at showing non-drinkers what a hangover feels like.
Anyway over an hour later, two one-stop metro rides, and about 125,000 won later i make it home. With a blender, a good knife, a bottle of Kahlua, a garlic crusher, a couple of bowls and assorted groceries.
Mmm alcoholic smoothie, mmmm, so my dinner was a cream cheese bagel(sub-par cream cheese, buying philadelphia next time) and two pint glasses of Kahlua, banana, yoghurt and peach smoothie. So good.
But now my 3 days of not doing dishes or generally cleaning up has caught up with me, ...tomorrow, I've just been so buggered after work every day

And now a bad photo of the standard soju ad, in case you haven't got a taste for koreans, this girl is super-hot, that girl nextdoor thing is everything here.
Just look at her she's just saying to you "Drink soju, and I'll ride you like a bull"
Uh yeah sex sells, particularly in Korea,
Ahem, you wouldn't think that a major percentage of my readers are family would you, well by the sounds of it my grandparents don't read so it's all right



Oh and I have a new phone, as none of you have rung me, or have any intention of ringing me, so mum and dad my phone works now, even so you don't need to ring me anyway, ahh Skype.
And since no-one in Korea reads this blog I have just given a completely useless piece of information woot woot

Now work out this, keep in mind, my spelling is probably wrong but you can always try babelfish
한나맥주 주세유

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Grudge or pulse week week three Yoo" Well thats what my translator got brother

Anonymous said...

so what was the business card for??

C Priest said...

umm, get me prices for a projector , wanna say something skneaky, but ma pa, and grandad etc read the blog, or so im told...also a price for a skype setup, cheers