Wednesday 7 March 2007

I'm an addict

Oh k i think I may use this blog too much this is my tenth post for the first 7 days of March, that's just plain unnecessary, but i have decided due to my vast psychology background, that's its psychologically healthy and a great way to vent my frustration without hurting or annoying anyone.
Right now I'm on break and my morning (one period, 45min) with the kindy kids has been ace, firstly Steve (nee Atticus)'s parents decided they liked Atticus better, I wonder whether it was their detest of the name Steve, the fact that the kid liked Atticus better, or maybe they researched the name and found out that he's named after a famous character out of one of the Western world's most influential books.
And subsequently, though i hesitate to mention it as i might jinx it, I'm pretty sure he's behaving better.
In fact, my entire class is better, in one day they seem to be so much warmer to me, so much friendlier, and seem to have learnt a few english phrases that i didn't teach them.
And they're understanding what I'm saying better, I actually am beginning to like these kids, Jade is still a handful but if the rest of the class is good i reckon i can handle him.
So from the one class i've had today Ive decided i actually quite like my kids, lets hope it sticks. I'm pretty much putting down all the improvements to us getting used to each other so i hope it wasn't a fluke.
People say hello in France, Bonjour
People say hello in Italy, Buon Giorno

No comments: