Tuesday 23 October 2007

Where for art thou life?

I've been up to a bit lately, seen the sights, only one more to go, the DMZ, the trip is booked for mid November nice and cold.

I've finally applied for Medicine in Auckland next year, two weeks to spare.
Let's all cross our fingers.
I then tried to apply for Otago just in case, but looks liek I'm two weeks late.
Made me realise all my eggs are inthe one basket. So I've spent the day looking into Aussie universities and realizing alot of them have already closed applications too.
A couple close this Friday so I got to get into that. Another couple need a different but similar test to the UMAT, one closed yesterday.
Ahh last minute epiphanies suck when there's deadlines.
Though I have found out most Aussie med degrees are only five years, and a couple have 4 year Grad programs, why the fuck have I not looked until now, that's right, I'm a serial procrastinator.
University of NSW and Monash are all thats left and I think they need GAMSAT

I'm actually seriously considering looking into Canadian Unis next.

2 comments:

Antony and Kim said...

1. it probably not to late to apply to dunners considering your circumstances...
2. aussie will cost more won't it?
3. canada is far to expensive to visit...
4. stop procrastinating!!!!!
xox

Anonymous said...

You could just stay in the ROK for another year...what's the rush to get on with your life?