Tuesday 23 October 2007

Is Brad teacher an alien? How do you know?

I think Bread teacher is alien. Because he speak English very well and look like alien. And I think Bread teacher is alien.

I know brad teachers eyes blue and teachers hairs are yellow and He speak English very well

He speak Korean not very well

Yes it is.

Because he is speaking English and he have long nose. And eyes are blue and he have yellow hair.

Brad Teacher is alien.

Because frist east peoples hair color is almost black and eye is brown.

but west peoples hair is not black and eye is not brown

I know Brad teacher is alien because he look like alien big nose and he speak English

he has blond hair. he write English

I think that brad teacher is a alien. .Because, he is a amarican person. And also he is so funny. And I do not like amarican people.

because Brad teacher said not Korean. and said English. and hes face was not same to Korea peoples face. and I think Brad teacher was know a Korea speak but. not well. veryvery small Korea speak. Because brad teacher said dont said Korea. to we speak Korean. but he dont say Korea speak.



These are pretty reasonable level kids.

Sadly I found out today that Chris told them the contextual meaning of Alien and thats why I'm not green and scaly... Boring

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha thats awesome, i cracked up reading those