Tuesday 28 August 2007

It's been long enough, huh?

So who wants to hear about what I've been up to?
Didn't think so, but here we go anyway.
So what have I been up to?
I bought a bike a week ago been biking to work all last work, it's a nice ride, too bad the 15min ride to work soaks my shirt and clogs my lungs.
Been trying to sort out next year, not going so well, looks like Im flying back in December for an interview, the week before my xmas break grrr.
Gonna be the most expensive thing I"ve ever done, could fly NZ to UK for the same price, it's a full months salary if i get t soon, more if I wait, kinda cuts into my earnings, considering my UMAT test cost just under a month's and I've squandered most of the rest I've made on booze, BBQ and toys.
On a brighter note I m currently on day 11 of sobriety, my personal 4 year record, and has been since about day 8.
Thought I'd give it a try, I said two weeks, lets see how it goes.

Went to the pool with my babies last Friday was great fun, a hundred odd kids all fully decked out in goggles swim cap and float ring, and even still less than half of my kids even jumped in the water.
I've decided when i have kids they are learning to swim before they can walk.
The day was topped off by watching Atticus attempting to throw a piece of food into his mouth, and repeatedly hitting himself in the nose, picking it up and repeating, with the hugest grin on his face.
However this was possibly outshone by Roger when he picked up a towel draped it on his head and said "Brad teacher, my girl, my girl"
A cross-dresser in the making

That's all for now, time for bed

No comments: