Sunday 15 July 2007

Boryeong

So I went to the Boryeong Mud Festival on Saturday, hilarious.
Spent a day at the beach, played in the mud, got nicely dirty.
There must have been an absolutely ridiculous party there last night but I piked, myeh.
It was a bit of a mission to get there, all my fault, I organized the way there and we ended up in Daejeon instead Daecheon, I always thought they were interchangeable, though we did ride the KTX, 300km/h, fucking crazy fast.
So yeah spent a day on the beach, got a little sunburnt, covered myself in Boryeong mud (it gives you magical powers)
It was so relaxing and I so needed it, we all did.
Tomorrow morning we're taking the kids to a pool, gotta see if I can keep a couple of them from drowning.

Anyway Birgitta, me and Johhny covered in mud :P

No comments: