Wednesday 6 June 2007

Well I've had a awesome couple of days, I definitely think having today off work was a big part of it.
Today I bought a PSP, oh yeah. Was a time-consuming process but hey it was pay-day yesterday.
On a completely unrelated note, I had a couple fo amazing days at Kung Fu, Monday I finished my first proper staff form, it's not much, but it's aweseom, and I also started onto the 6th part of Tantoi.
However, the major highlight of the last few days, nay couple of weeks, yesterday I succeeded in my first Kip-up. (Lying on your back and jumping to your feet)
It was the most amazing feeling.
Wow, what a happy post, well there you go, focus on the good. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Kip-up from your Kung Fu? Thats awesome.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Awesome kip-up. Hey next you'll be flying through the trees like crouching tiger and hidden dragon... You go xxx Sally