Thursday 5 April 2007

Nacho's vs Fruit Salad

Though I have to say I'm getting used to the random incredibly strange attempts to imitate Western food here, the "Mexican nachos" we just had were awesome.
I am so disappointed I didn't have my camera on me, so sorry no photo,
Anyway the nachos come out.
Nacho chips - good
2 types of cheese sauce- good
Jalapenos- Good
Cherry tomatoes-good
Salsa-Good
Pineapple(from fruit salad)-Umm sure why not
That unnameable white fruit from fruit salad-Ummm
But the Piece de resistance definitely went to the huge mound of whipped cream on top of everything, we had to doubletake, yip that is in fact whipped cream.
They've definitely seen a picture of nachos, gone hmm ooh it has a white cream on top, that must be whipped cream, gotta love imitation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Antony and Kim said...

easy peasy