Wednesday 4 April 2007

Harrro

Hey guys, I'm on an hour break in the middle of my afternoon, pretty unnecessary, myeh can't complain. I need a break.
I finally got sick, painfully sick, I lasted a lot longer than I expected, 2 whole months.
Last night was one of the most painful in my life, after a super electrolyte boost this morning I was feeling earthly again, but I think I'm about to get it again, hmmm, all I really need is one good day of bed rest, however I think it might be 2 or 3 bad days cos you can't really get time off here without getting your head ripped off.
On a brighter note, Payday tomorrow, I'm pretty set on buying a guitar this weekend so that money will come in rather useful. N.b. to my creditors(mom & Dad) don't worry you'll get your money eventually.
I tried actual lychees yesterday(i think) we were at a buffet for lunch, and I decieded I'd try that crazy looking thing, I'm pretty sure it was lychee after peeling it, weird.
No new pictures due to my collapsing as soon as I got home last night. If I'm feeling alive tonight, I 'm gonna go to my roof and take a couple of snaps, man my camera is awesome. If Ben is out there somewhere can you tell me what model your bro's camera is, Cheers
Well anyway I think it's nap time, I'm gonna try this pzizz thing it sounds awesome

λΈŒλž˜λ“œ