Tuesday 10 April 2007

Happy Birthday Albie

Firstly happy birthday Albie, hope you have an awesome 21st.
before anyone else bitches that I dont mention theirs- Suck it.
Actually happy bday Lachlan for 3 days ago, and happy bday Tyler 3 days pre-emptively, done.

Today I started learning Kung Fu {insert random voiceover comment here}
I said I'd give it a try and if I liked it, I'd give it a month, I liked it, so I'll give it a month, now to get my shoes back from the gym, oh an I get to buy Kung fu pants awesome.
This however means that no-one will hear from me in the evenings during the week at all really anymore, I'm on MSN during my breaks randomly these days tho

Now on yet another completely unrelated topic, Katie was having a conversation with her kids about swearing and they could think of 12 korean swear words, collectively we could only think of 7 in English, now this is without any composite swear words. How can Korean have more swear words? What did we miss?
Shit
Fuck
Ass
Cunt
Bloody
Bastard
Damn

edit:
Crap
Bitch
(Cheers, Cam and whoever JC is)

Ok so we did have those ones, remember I wrote this at midight, but English is still short


Oh BTW not safe for small children, myeh too late now
Ta

3 comments:

FarFromHome said...

crap

Antony and Kim said...

'buggar' used to be a swear word if that still included. also 'God' can be considered a 'swear word'. myeh. have fun kung fu fighting ha hu ha!

C Priest said...

what, i never made a post!!! argh who is the cameron impersonator