Wednesday 14 March 2007

Referrals

So I was having a look through the referrals (the sites that people are on before mine on which they click the link to mine)

Most are blank, so I guess thats bookmarks, there are quite a few from iamaelephant

But I have a couple of google referrals.
Actually they were mostly image searches coming up with my bad taste picture but the search topics are the best part:

From google.co.uk: 14yo girl
google.com Free korean p
preteen ass
And even google.de (germany) sadly just with "bad taste"

Goddamn perverts

EDIT: And now another one: grab girl
Weird

3 comments:

Unknown said...

shit me brad its been a day and you havent posted anything. you are lazy

in other news, i got uber chopped last night, zeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

Anonymous said...

sup dog, so is the mystical orient worth visiting? By the way, the 4 artists in your polls aren't even artists, they're ninja turtles noob. Oh, whats your phone number, i wanna give you a call.

peace

Scott

anderchris said...

Did my referrals come in?