Saturday 17 March 2007

Happy St. Patricks Day

Firstly Scotty, they are in fact artists, just because they may or may not be Ninja Turtles does not in any way detract from their place in our hearts for their great contributions to our cultural heritage.

Wow a whole day without posting, weird

I have no single interesting tidbit of information.
Just a couple of half interesting things
Firstly my boss took my kindergarten class yesterday for one period (after turning up 10min late)
She came up to me at lunchtime and told me my kids are monsters, she could not control them they ran riot and not just one but all of them apart from one or two
Well it's good to know it's not just me, but she's the one I'm supposed to send them to when they're really bad

Also yesterday Iheard possibly the most inappropraite thing a boss can say to an employee. And this is saying alot cos Janet can be quite inappropriate, can you say sexual harassment.
Anyway, during break in the staffroom she was talking to Oona, and she was like wanna hear something funny
Anyway she told her that one of Oona's three year old kids was kinda psychic (took a while to say this) and that she has left Boston Campus because when they looked at Oona they could see that she was possessed by demons, she had evil worms and demons in her belly.
..
.
...
Umm yip, so a kid had left and the parent said they'd come back if there was another teacher but Oona was possessed.


.


.
Yeah so that was weird

I had other things to say but I've forgotten them now, o well.

Got very drunkeded last night, o yeah


Tip of the day: Don't try and flush paper towels, it's just not smart.
(You don't wanna know the story)

Nigga Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha possesed by demons, that cracks me up