Sunday 25 February 2007

A taste of home???






Ok, the front page is killing these photos, just click on them for reasonable versions

Double post time Ok, so i found this bar about 30m from my place, well it was shown to me, i haven't been inside it yet, I'm little scared at what I might find, how could it be any more Kiwi than the signage (particularly the top right corner of the third pic)
-Sorry about the shitty photos, my camera's dying, on either this payday or next, I'm gonna go buy a new camera, a nice SLR probably, ahhh money
BTW a Hof is a beer bar pretty much, you go in, they give you plates of snacks and you sit and drink beer with your mates, haven't actually been in one yet, they dont sound like much fun. The word Hof is strange firstly cos the suffix for alcoholic drinks is ju (soju, mesilju...), secondly because there is no F in the korean language, (Buffet=Buppay)
N.b. The first picture is on it's side because this blog doesn't let me have it rotated (well it probably does just not easily)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see yam fingers! ...and a serious lack of fullstops :)
party hard young man
and take care
xx H