Friday 16 February 2007

My(ish) New Place

Ok, so I'm in a new place, temporarily sadly, cos this place is pimp, hopefully my final place is similar, I'm on the 20th floor of this building, and at the foot of the building, is what the other teachers affectionately refer to as meat street, not in a dodgy way, it jst has lots of pretty good restaurants, we went to dinner at the place outside my doorway tonight, had some boiled pork, and had my first taste of good kimchi, the texture still bothers me a bit but it tasted good.
Oh and i can hijack wireless internet on one wall of my apartment, so free internet til they realise.
Here's a couple of photos, sorry about them my camera's dead and my battery charger is with most of my stuff at another teacher Oona's place, fuck moving it all in one trip. So here's the best i can do with the macbooks isight















Ok it is a nice place and this photo doesn't do it justice, particularly since my stuf is thrown everywhere, don't worry mom it's gonna be tidy eventually :)

And out my window, now these were not easy shots to take





























Well that's all for now
Ciao (no, i don't know korean for goodbye)

3 comments:

anderchris said...

Where does that door go to? That a balcony or a closet?

Brad said...

Firstly all the photos are in reverse, hmmm, and it goes to an aircondidtiong unit so no fun, thoug it'd would be a good place to hide a body

anderchris said...

Or many bodies. Koreans there are of a similar size to the ones here right?