Friday 16 February 2007

Korean New Year

Ok monday is the Lunar New Year, blah blah blah, 3 day weekend, Woop, and all the kids were dressed up in brightly coloured traditional dress it was hilarious, and we get random bonuses, can't complain, got 20,000won on wednesday and another 30k today, yay booze money.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned but I'm not teaching school students so much as kindy, from 10-3 and then elementary from 3-6.30, and I've actually had a full day teaching today, though i still did the tests in my breaks, i had to fight to get a break now, it really feels like I've earned it
I'm about to fall asleep, a room of 5yo saps the energy, i only made one cry today, one less than yesterday, not good enough.
I'm moving into a temporary apartment tonight, its a step in the right direction at least, one day i'll get my own place, gah
Really just wanted to bitch, I had to work since 1 and i'm shattered, i think i might hafta get a little drunk tonight, but i think everyones saving themselves for tomorrow

Well this post was more of a journal entry than a blog, incredibly boring and uninteresting, i'm sorry to anyone who's read it

No comments: