Sunday 23 December 2007

One more post

As of yesterday evening, I have been accepted into Med School, Yay.
Not 100% sure yet because the letter hasn't arrived, but the website has updated and given me the option to accept or decline the offer of entrance. I think I know the correct answer but did they have to give me another multiple choice question :P
So, that big "What are you gonna do if you don't get in?" question has been nullified, thankfully, because I sure as hell didn't have any idea.

So next year look out for me in the Big Smoke
In related news at the moment it looks like I will be arriving home at 13.20 on the 10th of February (hopefully, I'm on a waiting list, otherwise it'll be 3 days later), so you can start organizing the parade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats!