Monday 19 November 2007

It's fucking Christmas outside, pretty damn intense.
My bike has been at work for the last week cos I've been lazy and it's too cold, so I decided I'd finally get it home today and leave it here.
So I went to Kung Fu and twenty minutes before it finished, it starts snowing, really snowing outside.
I got destroyed on the bike home, but I'm good now.
It's too cold here, but at least i can enjoy the snow for a day
It's actually kinda creepy, cos as I was leavig work today, I was in the elevator with one of the Korean teachers Kylie, and she straight out said, the first snow is going to be tonight.
Not I think, just it is. Koreans are pretty certain about their weather here.

Also I went to the DMZ on Saturday but that's tomorrows post

1 comment:

Antony and Kim said...

what happened to telling us about DMZ.... tomoro has been and gone