Monday 1 October 2007

I just read through my last few posts and have realised maybe I don't suck at writing, well they held my attention at least.

Anyway I have now booked and paid for a flight home from the 7th December -11 December to attend an interview, 1.3mKRW later.
Now to apply for Med School and request the Monday 10th interview.
Also I have found out that Otago doesn't require an interview for Graduate Entry, so it'd be silly not to apply, but I really don't wanna live down there, I think.
Well time for work, it's gonna be a hard two days until the public holiday on Wednesday

2 comments:

Antony and Kim said...

move to Dunedin...NOOOOOOOO!!!!but hey if that what you really want to do I suppose that what you should do then. Good luck with that.xo

Sam said...

You may not suck at writing, but you do suck at regular blog updates...