Friday 7 September 2007

Update

OK, new diagnosis, I have damaged a posterior tibial nerve branch on the inside of my left ankle, I will "probably" recover but it will take at least a month, No running, no kung fu, if i bike i have to do it slowly, FUCK

From the mood of my last few posts, you might think I am in a slump.
But au contraire, I've been in high spirits, turns out real problems don't annoy me, just imaginary ones

:Update: I forgot the worst part of all, I have to wear shoes (If you really know me, you will understand)

3 comments:

anderchris said...

Dude that sucks. Good luck for the recovery.

You watching the world cup?

Anonymous said...

Haha that will keep those little - I mean big tootsies nice and hot... that will probably the longest time you have actual worn shoes - that is if you end up sticking to it!

Love ya xxx

Anonymous said...

Isn't about time you updated your blog??????