Saturday 7 July 2007

777

Today is 7/07/07, 5 months at this job, crazy, 7 to go.
Well actually now it isnt anymore whoops. Well it was a lucky day apparently.
So whats been happening with me, huh.
Well I'm off to Singapore for my UMAT test in two weeks, scary, then I might go spend a few days lying on a beach in Malaysia or something, and at this moment it may even be with Mom and Dad.
Work's still going well, it's PTM at the moment so I get to meet all my kindy kids parents, they all seem pretty reasonable, but I guess if they weren't I'd probably heard more from them before now. And also Charlie, the slow one, is taking a month off and may not come back, so I the rest of the kids are now getting a fair share of my time...ish.
I started sword training in Kung Fu this week :D, it's so much fun and also one hell of a workout.
I swear my life is more interesting than this, myeh
Outta here

Oh yeah going to the Mud Festival next weekend, it's Korea's answer to La Tomatina apparently

1 comment:

Antony and Kim said...

Mom and Dad might go over... are you serious!!!! so jealous. i should see if they can fit me in their luggage. :)