Wednesday 16 May 2007

Write something new you lazy bum

Due mainly to Hamish's inspiring comment "write something new you lazy bum",
I thought maybe it's about time to write something new,
I'm sorry the posts have been dying down, but I don't really have time during the week, I get home after half 9 and I'm usually pretty dead, the weekends I don't have any excuse as you can see from the 4 nothing posts i made on Saturday.
Anyway, so my weekend, was the very definition of uneventful, I went out to an Irish bar, drank some beer and played some beer on Sat nite, and that was the sum total of my travels outside my room.
However this week has been good, it was teacher's day yesterday, got a random assortment of presents, and for the first time in my life I can actually I was happier to get the cards than the presents (from my kindy kids mainly.)
My gifts were quite varying, I got a couple of very obvious pass-the-present-on's such as some sun protecting lotion(sunscreen) and the amazing Slim Leg Lotion awesome.
Got a couple of flowers, some nice chocolates, some homemade soap, a few sets of socks, a couple of shirts, piece of jewellery that is best described as a nurses watch, a clock set in a key on a chain, in gold. And a Polo Black gift pack, nice.
But as I said the notes were the best, Kate's Dad sent me a note asking me to take good care of her girl, in such a nice way. Ann wrote her own card 산생님 알라뷰 - Sansaengnim(teacher)
al la byu (Simply I love you in Hangul, they don't have the 'I' sound or 'b')
It's awesome, it also helps that she is my favorite, I'm wondering what my chances of being able to steal her is. Hmm :P
Also got an awesoem card from the next level up "Dear Brad teacher teacher, thanks for your teaching", yeah, hmm maybe I can do a bit better.
And I got a nice selection of grateful thank yous and I love you's. Yay appreciation.
I renewed my Kung Fu for another month yesterday, so I'm officially in, really enjoying it most of the time, bought soe training bandages yesterday and today I gave the punching bag a bit of a run for it's money. It resulted in me trying out Dan's Jou for the first time, it's a herbal medicine that prevents bruising, my hands are nice and stained yellow now, yeah.
Ho-k so thats it for me right now
Hope everyone's well, feel free to gimme an email or jump on MSN or skype if you wanna chat sometime
Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for writing new things, i am mildly entertained

Anonymous said...

if you kidnap ann, we can provide a home for her in new zealand til you get back!!