Tuesday 17 April 2007


Yes I am still alive, I present me, Brad, in all my glory, look I still have an emanating glow.
This photo also serves to support one of the very few things I have to say today, that being, that I have now been called a lion by several people including one of my co-teachers, Yeah, lion.

Umm, went to Kung Fu again today, I only went twice last week (now a total of three times), I missed Thursday last week and yesterday, not my fault, at all, Thursday master was drunk so Dan didn't wanna go, and yesterday both Dan and Oona piked, Grrr, myeh my cupboards needed restocking anyway.
I started learning my first proper form today, the first stage of "Tanteo" or something like that, in fact I don't think it's anything like that but hey. And I'm also now most of the way through 5 stances fist, now just to spend 20 years perfecting it.

Well time for me to hit the sack,
Keep it real

No comments: