Saturday 28 April 2007

I'm In

Well I just applied to sit my Med School entrance test (UMAT) in Singapore in July, so now it's on, I'm going to med school.
Wow.
N.B. Mom and Dad can you please pay my credit card bill please, add it to the tab :)

July 25th in Singapore, and my holidays start that weekend, so I ain't going back before the break, thinking about spending a week in Thailand, do some diving, do some surfing, oh yeah.
If anybody has any knowledge of that part of the world, I'm open to ideas.
And in other news I found hash browns today, woot.

4 comments:

anderchris said...

Damnit. I was all fine and dandy till you said hash browns. Now, I want to eat them.

Brad said...

Yeah but did you have to travel most of the way across Seoul to an out of the way specialty supermarket to get them. I don't think so

anderchris said...

touche

iamaelephant said...

Congrats!