Thursday 22 February 2007

The Supermarket

Ok, I've just had the most frustrating day, i get to work and Janet is like, oh yeah i was suppose to tell you to take the morning off, Grrrrr.. But since you're here give these two tests, Ok then I'm a good worker, but wait only one of them is actally here woot woot, don't worry here's another random person to do a test, Ok thats done, now what, well that's all yu can go but be back by 3 so you can work til 4.30 then go home.
Ok sure, ten to three and i snap outta my nap and I'm like fuck.. so i boot it down to work, 3:25 get there, managed to just miss the metro, anyway, walk in, grab the TWO tests i have to do for the afternoon and start at it, do the first one and lo and behold the other one isn't there hok then, so what now, you can go home, no wait i want you to go through the hundreds of tests and make sure you added all the numbers properly, i found one you got wrong, really where, i doubt it, i'm a freakin math genius, ohk you found you're right, i didn't carry the one, dont worry it wouldnt have happened more than once, seriously i have a brain like a calculator, you still want me to go through them, but i seriously am a freakin calculator, they'll be right {Language barrier block} oh fuck I'll do it anyway, oh you want me to use a calculator to add the three numbers on each test, nod and smile, 10 minutes and 400 tests later (use of calculator=~10 papers) done, go see boss or go watch random class for 20 min until 4.30, i choose option B avoid Janet.
4.30--> time to leave, yes, I'm leaving, no not lucky bastard i have nothing to do....myeh its better than doing tests
Subway, swipe card walk through, gate doesn't open, fuck it not in the mood, jump it, (Loudspeaker- Wan Karan.......) oh fuck is that me, look at korean kid next to me, yip its me, jog back to the booth pull out wallet, tell the guy in english "it worked" he waves me on, does not spek a word of english, not worth the 800 won to hassle me

So that was my day at work...ish

Oh yeah the supermarket, I just have a picture, I saw these and had to have them, this is forgery gone too far, Ok every second woman in korea has *that* Louis Vuitton bag, seriously every second, but this is just funny


Sitting right next to the Kit Kats, ahh, the chocolate itelf instead of KitKat has Tit Bit on it, awesome. After some deliberation, i decided they musty be edible, not too bad, they have a bit of a metallic tinge to them though
Oh and the supermarkets here are so different anyway, they always consist of at least 3 or 4 floors and there is a shop attendant standing at the end of each aisle constantly yelling, no idea what though, the produce and meat depts are so incredibly loud.
And they sell everything in three-packs, stuff that you just want one of you gotta buy 3, 3 capsicums, 3 rolls of paper towels, 3 rolls of glad wrap, sorry clean wrap, good old clean wrap, you gotta love the Konglish
Oh, and they've got their milk colours back to front, blue = trim, green = full, oh the humanity

No comments: