Tuesday 20 February 2007

I'm a Millionaire

Ok, today is the first day of the rest of my life, i am officially a millionaire, granted i spent 30,000 on groceries on the way home, my bus cost 800 and I have been carrying over a million in my pocket, I am still technically a millionaire, now let me enjoy this glory (Haha Cameron, I beat you)
In this country the largest denomination is a 10,000won note (worth about $NZ15) so i shud have got like an inch of notes but turns out they have a 100,000won cheque/note thingy so no wad of notes, but still it feels good cos i was almost outta moola another $NZ1500 helps alot(in case you can't work it out, the exchange rate is 2:3000)
Ok now to my random rant for the day, actually i have nothing though i have to mention one kid i gave a test to today, she was about 7/8/9ish but she was so ugly i couldn't look at her directly, actually to be truthful, everytime i looked at her i had trouble not laughing, she looked exactly like the aliens out of the movie Bad Taste, I hope you've all seen it, it's a NZ classic. I know that's a horrible thing to say and I'm gonna burn in hell for saying it, but hey, it's a child, she must get teased mercilessly anyway, and as a consolation she wasn't very smart at all either

Now I'm gonna start a new thing called, do what I say, ya know just cause i'm not there doesn't mean i'm not there in spirit.
Now that I have opened with that, this week (or pretty mch til i get round to it again) anyone who hasn't watched bad taste must either A)hire or B)download it and watch it, no questions, so that's my movie of the week, and as a bonus i think everyone should download and listen to "Damien Rice - Woman like a man", i mean really listen to the lyrics, it's awesome, and i dedicate it to Scotty-boy.
Well that's ot for now, i gotta go do my dishes and shit, luckily tonight was only leftovers so its only a couple of pots, though my rice pot is messed up, i hve no idea how to cook rice on a stove, lets hope for a good movie on tv, last night was Con Air kickass

P.s. i really wanted to put a bad taste pic up but my internet is ass, i can't really complain cos its stolen but i will anyway, so search for it yourself, and then imagine a preteen korean girl that looks the same then laugh your ass off... good good

Edit: Ok found one good old stolen internet at work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard an interesting description of bradley today, he's like exactly like me, except he will call the girl in the morning.